Sunday 2 November 2014

A very purple day


I attended evensong last night at St Peter's Church in Dorchester. The Church was lit with purple lighting to highlight the start of Pancreatic Awareness Month. I have adjusted this photograph, it was not quite as purple as this! There were a team of volunteers in the church who were helping to raise awareness of a local support group called 'Pan Pals Dorset'.




Earlier in the day I had visited a shop in Poundbury Dorchester, called Purple Penguins! 




This exciting jewellery shop sells affordable pieces, as some of the items are made of bronze and then coated with silver! 
I treated myself to a shiny new pair of earrings! 



Here is a link to the Purple Penguins Facebook Page if you want to find out where it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment