Saturday 25 April 2015

It's wedding time in Dorchester


I love Saturdays in Dorchester. They are often busy and bustling, but always cheeful and upbeat. Today the Corn Exchange was the venue for a wedding fair. Small businesses collaborated to provide an excellent variety of services, that all contribute to making a wedding day run smoothly.


I kind of wished I was getting married again, but don't let my husband know! 


My visit to the Corn Exchange was purely out of curiosity, but I was made to feel extremely welcome by Kate and Kirsten at the door. Kate runs Bridal Reloved a dress shop in Poundbury, and Kirsten is a talented make-up artist. Inside I chatted with Cara from Stripey Finds who's products would bring a bit of fun to any celebratory event! 


Taste Brassierie re-opened today with a fresh new look, I did not have time to stop there today, but I will look forward to eating there soon.
I did treat myself to a lovely new pair of earrings today, from the lovely jewellery shop in Princes Street called Jordan's Jewellers. 


They were not like the ones I wore on my wedding day!


I wonder what happened to those?

No comments:

Post a Comment